I found this technique a few years ago and for tonight’s post I felt drawn to share it with you.
Creating your own Orb of Life
* Imagine/visualize that you are surrounded by life force, that is slowly becoming stronger and stronger…the force field is becoming brighter and brighter. Do this for 2-5 minutes.
* Say directly to the accumulated life force: “You will be generated continuously and you will not fade until I am done with this creation.”
* Imagine a 25¨ ball (approximately 65 centimetres) hovering in front of you.
* Start filling the ball with life force by intending it so. Visualize the ball getting brighter and brighter in a bluish colour. Do this for 5-10 minutes or until you feel, sense, or see that the ball is full.
* Say directly to the ball: “Life force will now be generated continuously and you will never fade or weaken.” (If you are creating and sending a trial Orb of Life you will need to change part 5 to : “Life force will now be generated for three days and will not fade or weaken in this time”)
* You are done and the ball is now ready to use.
Then just sit or lie down and relax for 10-15 minutes.
The Orb will then, as a default, place itself above your head and begin to saturate your body with life force. You do not need to give any instructions to your Orb, as it will, provide you with a steady stream of Life Force 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It will further automatically protect you from negative energies.
You can choose to give it further instructions, if you like.
To give instructions to your Orb; just tell it, in your own words, what you wish it to do, and it will follow your intentions.
Examples could be :
“Orb of Life, please clear my seven charka’s, one by one.”
“Orb of Life, please charge this water/pendant/other item with life force.” (Then wait about ½ a minute before your charged item is ready)
“Orb of Life, please fill this room with Life Force.”
“Orb of Life, please clear this room of negative energy.”
You could use your Orb of life for anything, the only limit being your imagination and it being in Yours, or Another’s Highest Good.